LV 6th Grade Technology
By: Sawyer Stimpson
- In technology we start class by doing five minutes of typing on this website.
- This website helps us become better at typing on a keyboard.
- We had to complete the intermediate course before the end of 1st quarter.
- In this unit Mrs. VandenBoogaard comes into technology to show us how to use it.
- This website helps us decide what jobs we would want to do in the future and what classes you would need to take in collage and high school to get us there.
- We had to look at jobs that interest us that we may want to do.
- In this website we had to create a slide of what job we wanted to do in the future. Along with what collage we wanted to go to and what classes we would need to take.
- This website helps us create slides to create informational texts.
- We had to show our slide in front of the class to show them what job you would want to do in the future.
- In this app we had to create a slide to show how complete a math problem.
- This app helps us create slide that we don't have to speak in front of the class to help solve it.
- We had to choose one of the ten math problems.
- In this app we had to create a trailer about Christmas break.
- This app helps us create trailers about any topic.
- This would be graded and put on our report card.
- This website helps us with coding.
- We had to complete 12 or 13 to get 4 on our report cards.
- This website has hour of code to help us get the basics of coding.