Week of 3/23/2015
Reminders and Information
1. If your dismissal duty ends early, please help out with outside or inside carpool.
2. Mini PLC punch cards need to be turned in to Jana if you have not already done so.
3. Thank you for an amazing Open House last week!
4. Next week, during the two days of STAAR testing, there will be no specials. Also, no parents will be allowed past the front office.
- Beginning of 4th Nine Weeks
Wednesday, March 25th
- Rock 'n Roll Wednesday
Thursday, March 26th
- Staff Meeting After School
Friday, March 27th
- Kindergarten Round-Up from 9-11 and 1-3 in the library
- Report Cards go home
Monday, March 30th
- 4th Grade Writing STAAR
Tuesday, March 31st
- 4th Grade Writing STAAR
- 5th Grade Reading STAAR
Wednesday, April 1st
- April Fool's Day
- Zack and Jana out at Principal meetings
Thursday, April 2nd
- Team Leader meeting after school
Friday, April 3rd
- NO SCHOOL for staff or students
Go Noodle is a free online website for Teachers and Students to help with providing brain breaks so that more quality learning can take place! Check it out and see what a difference a little movement can make! Check it out: www.gonoodle.com
Field Day has been switched to Friday, May 22nd due to it being an inclement weather makeup day. Be looking for volunteer information soon. We need as many parent helpers as possible to help make “Seussapalooza” a success!!!
T-shirt order forms have been sent home with students. The color of the form represents the color of the shirt each grade level will wear. Shirts are $5 for sizes child small-adult XL, $6 for XXL and $7 for XXXL. Money and orders are due to your teacher by Friday, April 17th.
Our Staff Rocks!
Thank you to first grade for being flexible at lunch and allowing Kindergarten to eat with them.
Thank you to the office staff for working so diligently to be prepared for Kindergarten round-up!
Thank you to the Tech team (Becca, Melissa, and Megan) for meeting EARLY in the morning to plan helpful technology information and display for the staff to use!
Thank you to Diana Moore for helping out at RAH this past Friday!
- RAH Student Sign-Up
- RAH Teacher List
- Taste of Technology - This is a PISD website designed to feature instructional technology integration. There are so many resources listed on this site.
- Text is Beautiful - Have an interesting piece of text you want to showcase? Looking for innovative ways to present your text? Want to garner deeper insight from your text? This website identifies emergent topics and utilizes a rich array of metrics to highlight meaningful relationships and real insight into your texts. This deeper context is simply unavailable to many tools that rely solely on word counting. Don’t take our word for it, try it for yourself.