An irrigation manager distributes water to agricultural crops in dry areas or areas were rainfall is needed to improve crop production.
- Maintain all center pivot irrigation systems to ensure proper and timely watering is occurring
- Install and maintain remote monitoring/control systems on all pivots
- Maintain contact with Agronomist and Farm Manager to assure proper crop health is maintained throughout the entire crop cycle
- Apply fertilizers and chemicals with pivot injectors
- Bachelors of Science degree in an Ag related field such as Mechanized Systems Management, Mechanized Agriculture, Engineering or related degree preferred with strong electrical knowledge and experience
- Two years of experience in farming with center pivot irrigation systems preferred