PH & SB News!
South Bay District News for the week of Dec. 12th
Holiday Spirit Week!
Mon- Grinch day (wear green!)
Tues- Christmas Headwear (headbands, hats or elf ears)
Wed-Pajama Day (wear your cozies!)
Thurs- Cozy Flannel, beanie and scarf (keep warm!)
Fri- Ugly Sweater day (ugly sweaters are beautiful)
Kindergarten Enrollment is Underway!
It's hard to believe, but we are already enrolling for the 23-24 school year. If you have a child who will be TK or Kindergarten eligible, please contact the Pine Hill office to start the enrollment process. For more information and to see the necessary forms, including immunization requirements, please CLICK HERE.
Join PTSA (Parent Teachers Student Association)
South Bay Charter Council
- provide an open forum for discussing educational issues
- provide an opportunity for interaction by parents, teachers, and administrators
- foster the importance of decision-making at the site level
- contribute to each site's Plan for Student Achievement
- assist in defining educational needs and problems
If being a part of our school's charter councils intrigues you, please reach out to Heather Becksted at South Bay. Your interest in this important school team is greatly appreciated!
Menus will be covered in two-week sections, due to supply chain issues. The kitchen wants to ensure that we can provide the meals on our menu, so planning for shorter periods is necessary. Neither South Bay nor Pine Hill provides microwaves for students to use in the cafeteria, so please pack ready-to-eat meals.
**Remember school breakfast & lunch is free for ALL students, regardless of home income. **
Family Resource Center
Get familiar with what the FRC has to offer! Stop by or call us at 707-445-5933.
- Parent Support Group is happening every Friday from 8:30-9:30 in the Pine Hill FRC. Stop by for coffee and good talks.
- First Five sponsored Playgroup is every Tuesday, from 9:30-11:30 in the Pine Hill FRC. All kids 0-5 and caregivers are welcome.
- If you are signed up for Friday Food Bags, they started October 7. We have a few slots left!
- Check out our clothing closet at both sites. Call to set up an appointment to get some free stuff!
- We are open for drop-ins at Pine Hill in the FRC and at South Bay in Room 17 Mon-Fri 8:00-4:00.