SAT Day for Juniors is April 27th
All juniors enrolled in Northside ISD must indicate if they will OR will not participate in the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) without Essay on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at their home campus.
All NISD students enrolled in Grade 11 may participate. Virtual learners registered to take SAT will be allowed on campus on April 27 for this purpose.
The deadline to submit this form is Sunday, April 18, 2021.
Please contact your school with any questions.
STAAR Testing Make-Up Testing
Data Verification-Important Update Needed
Updating your information is critical as we plan the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Please complete the registration process below using your HAC account.
Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address used for the Home Access Center.
2) Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3) After logging in, click on the REGISTRATION tab.
4) Click on Update Enrollment tab
5) Click START
6) The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
7) You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2021-22 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8) Click NEXT.
9) Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
10) If you have multiple students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.
If you don’t have an account, please create one at the website above and follow the instructions.
Marthall Theatre Departments One Act Play:
Save the Date: April 28, 29, & 30th 600 p.m. Marion Sweatmon Auditorium, "Bad Seed" Tickets $5.00 at the door
Area Qualifiers- Girls Track
Brianna Hinds- District Champion- 300m Hurdles
Elianna Maldonado- High Jump