Level 4 All Student Instruction
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Overview of Level 4 All Student Instruction, 4 Days a Week
Below you will find a lot of information regarding Level 4 All Student Instruction 4 Days a Week.
Beginning Monday October 26th, students will be attending the same number of days that is written on their IEP. For some students this may be 2, 3, or 4 days per week.
If your child was enrolled in ECSE last year, they will attend the same number of days they attended prior to COVID building closures in March 2020.
If you are unsure of how many days your child should be coming based on their IEP, please check with your child's teacher.
Our current hours will remain the same.
Our AM session will run from 8:00-10:30 am.
Our PM session will run from 12:10-2:40 pm.
Outside Visitors/School Functions
Visitors will not be allowed in the building.
Parents who are transporting their child to and from school should remain in their car until ECSE staff approach the ECSE parking lot.
All parents should continue to wear masks during drop off and pick up times on school grounds ( to include parking lots).
Large group functions (school assemblies, PTO events) will not take place.
Health and Safety
- In this model social distancing will not be possible. The school will physically distance to the extent possible.
Students will wear masks at all times within the school building if the student is able to do so. We will continue to work on teaching students to wear masks and to build tolerance.
Students will take their masks off while having breakfast, snack, or lunch.
Podding will occur during times when students' masks are off (eating) within their classroom.
What will Wednesdays look like?
- Wednesdays will continue to be days when ECSE staff will conduct community screenings, evaluations for eligibility and IEP meetings.
- All meetings will occur virtually.
- There will not be any distance learning activities shared with parents/families on Wednesday as this has traditionally been a non school day for ECSE.
- Families are encouraged to continue to check See Saw as this will continue to be teachers main method of sharing updates and snap shots of student work and success at school
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please contact the ECSE office at 701-446-3100.