The National Action Party
- regional autonomy
- less government intervention in the economy
- clean and fair elections
- good rapport in the catholic church
- support for private and religious schooling
Candidates at the party's general conference which was held last weekend.
The PAN's first candidate elected form the National Action Party
Founded in 1939 by Manuel Gómez Morán, the National Action Party was the first genuine opposition party to develop in Mexico.
Why should YOU support the PAN party?
- We support lower taxes! You deserve to keep more of what you earn!
- With less government interference, there's more room for individual freedoms.
- We are against an equal distribution of wealth because it damages motivation in the workforce. It's important to stay competitive!
- Private education and the Catholic Church are important to the foundation of our country!
The Catholic Church should be highly valued along with private education.
Low Government Interference
Less government = More individual freedoms!
Keep more of the money that you rightfully earned.