-Snehal Bhamare Period 2
- Main accuser in the Salem Witch Trail.
- Played a major role as one of the prominent accusers in the Salem Witch trails.
- Villain of the play.
- Abigail is an unmarried orphaned girl. Therefore, she lies and manipulates her entire town including her friends; and later sends off nineteen people to death.
- Abigail desires to get rid of the Puritans social restrictions and sets her apart from the other characters, which in the end, leads to the downfall of her own character.
- Abigail believes that there is nothing impossible or beyond her grasp and that she can pursue all of her desires.