User Interface Designer
We are looking for a creative interface designer to develop intuitive interfaces for our web and mobile applications. This includes design of icons and features, testing design models, and maintaining and updating programs as needed. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating closely with a diverse group of UX researchers, product managers, and engineers to deliver beautiful and functional visual experiences to our clients.
- Experience working in UI design
- Understanding of user experience and usability testing
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Online portfolio demonstrating UI design abilities
- Keen eye for organization of complex information for simplicity and clarity
- Passionate about developing simple, elegant interfaces
- Problem-solving with innovative approaches
- Experience with other tools such as jQuery and Illustrator
- Knowledgeable of current trends and technologies in the field
- Experience working in a start-up
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or related field.
We are primarily looking for someone with 3-5 years of direct experience in a user interface design role. However, we will consider each applicant's relevant education/experience and strength of portfolio.
Location and Salary
We are a start-up located in San Francisco, offering an annual salary of $100,000 to start. Salary is negotiable based on experience.