Term 3 Week 8
Possibilities are limitless. These are some ideas...
* During/after reading, use stickies to note down new vocab or VIPs. Add definitions or photos to describe the new vocal.
* Before reading, use it to brainstorm Background knowledge.
* Use it to summarise learning during a specific topic. Allow students access (make it public) so they can review at home.
* Students could use it to present knowledge about a topic.
* Students could create a portfolio during the year or term of work they are proud of, memories, photos, videos.
* Art: Scan/take photos of students work to create an online portfolio.
* Art: Make a collage
* Brainstorming/mind-mapping activities
Click on the button below to take you to the website.
Watch this lino video
There is so much to explore including timers, spinners, game generators, online diagrams, etc.
Couple of my favourites:
Fakebook- create a fake Facebook page - for a fictional character, or perhaps Captain Cook?
Twister- create a fake Tweet for a character