Ms. Kaplan's Class
Stem with the Standards
How many cars can your marshmallow bridge hold?
If you build it, you will learn. We will create and build all kinds of amazing structures this year.
What invention will you create to change the world?
Welcome to our Class Page
- Third Grade is an important year in your child's life. We are learning important skills that will follow your child throughout his or her academic career. Please take the time to check out the important information below. You will find important class information in our newsletter, the supply list, a link to TN standards, guidelines for homework, and the county calendar.
- Are you looking for ways to extend your child's learning at home? Check out our Tizmo Page for exciting websites to help in all subject areas. You will also find resources from printable worksheets to test prep.
- I am so excited to be your child's teacher. Please check the agenda everyday. The agenda is a quick and easy way to contact me. You can always email or call with questions. This will be your child's best year ever!!
2016-2017 School Supply List
(24) Pencils (Made in USA)
(1) 1 Inch 3-Ring Binder (Solid Color-Clear Pocket on Front)
(1) Set of Notebook Dividers
(1) Pack of Notebook Paper (Wide Ruled)
(2) Composition notebooks
(1) 5 Subject Spiral Notebook (Wide Ruled)
(3) Folders with Pockets and Prongs (Red, Blue, and Yellow)
(4) Yellow Highlighters
(6) Glue Sticks
(1) Box 24-Count Crayons
(1) Box 12-Count Colored Pencils
(1) Pair Fiskar Scissors
(1) Large Zipper Pencil Pouch (With Holes for Binder Usage)
(1) School Box for Holding Supplies
(1) Backpack (No Rolling Backpacks)
(2) Boxes of Tissues
(2) Large Pink Erasers
(1) Set of Pencil Top Erasers
(4) Expo Dry Erase Markers (Black)
(1) 3-Pack Sticky Notes
Wet Wipes or Clorox Wipes
White and Color Cardstock
White Copy Paper
Ziploc Bags (Quart and Gallon)
Recess Toys - Kick Ball, Jump Ropes, Outdoor Toys
Games - For indoor recess: Checkers, Boggle, Pick-up Sticks
Extra School Supplies (Eraser Caps, Expo Markers, etc.)