Welcome to Beautycounter
Tips for Getting Started Strong
You will have received an email from our Managing Director, Brooke Gray, with the links to our BC Beauties Facebook pages with some amazing tips as well as our Team BC Beauties resources. Here are some additional things you can do to get off to a strong start.
What to do while you wait for your kit
2. Launch your Business!!
3. Start the training behind the counter.
Click here to download the Counterintelligence Training Binder. Have all the info at your fingertips!
4. Tell Everyone you know!
5. Make your List of who you know
- who's a product junkie/ into health & wellness/ great connector
- who would be on your "dream team"
Go through your cell phone, Facebook, etc to come up with your list. You can also use this great Memory Jogger to come up with names as well.
6. Get in front of People
- try to make 30 connections a month through socials/face kits/1:1's
- be strategic about who you talk to and what you want the result to be
- do something everyday to move your business forward!
- try to get most of your activity done in the beginning of each month so you always feel good about your business as the end of the month approaches