Peer Ministry Meeting Agenda
August 19, 2014
Sign in Via Socrative
Daily Mass Schedule
If you were not at the previous meeting and would like to volunteer to help fill the gaps it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you see a blank spot on the calendar and want to go, so we can always have someone from peer ministry at a daily mass please let Mr. Alvarado know which day you would like to sign up for.
Committee Roster Created
Review of Opening Mass
Committee Action Item Updates
Bishop's Mass - Lucas, Cisco, Megan, and Steven
- Write Prayers of the Faithful - Megan due today
- Upload a Completed Liturgy Planning Guide to the Dropbox folder for your Committee due August 20th
Freshmen Retreat - Isaias, Roman, Cierra, Stacy, Jose, Krishty, Diana, Jiovanni, and Stephanie
- Brainstorm ways to promote the retreat and build up anticipation for it- Committee member due today.
- Finalize an outline and submit it to the Dropbox folder for review. - due August 20.
Sophomore Retreat - Claudia, Victoria, Quinn, Vivianna, Janise, and Atzire.
- Reveal the name of the Retreat soon, the anticipation is killing us!
- Upload a schedule to the Dropbox folder for review. - Due August 20th.
Soup Kitchen/Homeless Shelter - Ashley, Diana, Kim, and Camille.
- Call the various shelters you found and figure out which one works best for what we wish to do with this program - Due Today.
Weekly Rosary for Intentions - Megan and Stacy
Big Brother/Sister Program - Cierra, Stephanie, and Rachael
Liturgical Dance Team - Luisa
Recordable Spanish Story Books - Dominique and Stacy
Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception Mass - Matthew and Mia
Junior Retreat - Cierra, Shelby, Nick, Ashley, Luisa, Isaias, Matthew, Roman, Mia, Kim and Jose
Visiting and Elderly Home - Stacy, Janise, and Diana
Peer Counseling Promotion - Victoria, Krishty, Kim and Dominique
Committee Break Off
If a peer minister is on multiple committees, choose the one that is the most important or is first on the calendar.
- Determine action items to accomplish and planning.
- Be ready to present your plan to the large group.