News & Notes
- We will announce our March perfect attendance award winner next week.
- There will be no PLC meetings for the next two weeks due to GMAS testing.
- You do not have to upload lesson plans to Drive. Please have plans readily available in your rooms.
- The Spring Carnival is Friday, April 22. All certified staff are expected to help. Classified staff are also welcome to help but not required. I'll ask PTO to put up their sign-up sheets next week.
Georgia Milestones Reminders
- Since we will have CAMP classes, quiet transitions are essential. If you are going to art and music, please go out the front breezeway doors and go down the breezeway. Even though you are outside, please continue to keep your lines very quiet. PE will be in the MP room and STEM will be in the lunchroom. You may go down the main hall for the classes.
- Every year, we seem to have an incident at recess during GMAS days. Please take special efforts to supervise recess so we can avoid unnecessary incidents.
- Please review your GMAS packet for other procedures.