North and South Asia
- The tallest peak, Mt. Everest, which sits in the Himalayas located in Nepal
- The gobi desert that sits in China (I like the way gobi sounds. It's fun to say.)
- The Hindu Kush mountain range
- The tibetian plateau
- Mt. Fuji in Japan (Is the back ground I put for this flyer Mt. Fuji? Just curious.)
- Siberia in Northern Asia
-Asia is rich in many resources.
-It is the largest continent on earth.
Middle East and Central Asia
- Many deserts such as the empty quarter and the Kara kum
- Many religious sites
- Majority of the Muslim population
- A lot of conflict, taking place in the Middle East
- The Aral Sea ( I do not sea any water. Huh huh, no? Okay.)
- Rich in oil and natural gases.
- People from around the world come to worship in the holy cities.
- Various mountain ranges such as the Alps and Urals
- Lots of developed countries
- Many undeveloped countries
- Various rivers such as the Thames and the Rhine
"Well, I won't know I like it until I try it will I?" Tessa pointed out.
"I've never swum naked in the Thames but I know I wouldn't like it." Said Will.
"But think how entertaining for passers by." Tessa said. Will scowled.
-Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare.
- Europe is very diverse due to its geographic qualities.
Australia and Oceania
- The great Victorian desert.
- The worlds only wild marsupials (Koalas! Also don't you just love saying Tasmanian Devil? I do! Tazzy Devil!)
- The Australian outback
- Snazzy accents (Gday mate!)
- The Great Barrier Reef (There is nothing I want more than to visit the Great Barrier Reef.)
- Australia is a continent, country and island.(Three for you Australia. You go Australia.)