Year 2 Newsletter
4th July 2014
What have we done this week?
* Learnt about the relationship between multiplication and division
* Listened to, created and performed acrostic poems
* Been introduced to limericks
* Had a fabulous Sports Day at the Senior School
* Diamond Day (Monday) - see the Gateway for more details
* Transition Day (Tuesday) - visiting our new classes
* World Cup Day (Friday) - see the Gateway for more details
Please ensure your child has a water bottle in school every day. As long as the warm weather continues, it is also advisable to apply sunscreen to your child and provide them with a (named) hat. Many thanks for your support in this.
Please check the Gateway for details of the upcoming events.
If you have any photographs from Sports Day please can you bring in your memory card so we can have some copies too!