Camp Wildwood Sr Leadership Team
Information for 2015-16 Seniors
We need your help beginning August, 2015
Please consider being part of our third annual Camp Wildwood Senior Leadership Team. We need self-motivating, responsible, creative, cooperative leaders to teach a lesson, chaperone a group, assist an instructor, photograph the trip's moments, plan and coordinate the evening's events, etc. while continuing to strive to be outstanding McKeel Scholars.
Camp Wildwood: Two Trips
Girls' Trip: Monday, November 16-18
Boys' Trip: Wednesday, November 18-20
- No cost to you
- Earn 8 Community Service Hours a day during your three days
- Earn Community Service Hours prior to and after the trip
- Give back to your fellow Wildcats
- Build your Resume'
- GPA 2.5 min.
- Not above Level 1 and/or no behavior referrals for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 school years
- Creative, Inventive, Responsible; positive role model
- Application in Wildwood for Seniors Canvas "Course"-- August 1st and due August 28th; will need to submit application with cover letter and resume'
- Recommendations--due by August 28
- Interview--20 minute appointments begin within the following two weeks; will be scheduled once applications are submitted, first come, first served
- Grades monitored weekly once "hired"; must maintain grades above 70%; below a 70% at 7 am November 1, student(s) will not be able to attend trip
Guaranteed to the best time of your High School career!
Visit 06-112 or email Miss Hurt, email@example.com