HSSD Construction Update
July 25-29, 2022
This publication showcases construction progress made across the district. The projects listed are the result of the successful April 2021 referendum, in which residents voted to approve $98 million in facilities updates at all eight HSSD schools. Please visit our Facilities Update website to view weekly editions of this publication and to learn more about these projects.
Forest Glen: New Roof Drone Footage
- Infilling floor that was cut out for underground plumbing and electrical.
- Masons will finish foundations and walls, then some new gym walls will be built.
- Interior demolition will continue in Area C.
- HVAC, electric, and plumbing demo and installation will continue.
- The masons will continue work in the gym addition.
- The final side of the gym addition will continue to be poured and finished.
- USA Fire Protection will begin installing pipes.
- Steel will be installed, followed by elevator installation.
- Exterior window systems will continue and the beginning pieces of the metal wall panels will be installed.
- Equipment for trenching has been delivered to the site.
- Inwall rough-ins will be installed in the bathroom.
- Electrical adjustments are ongoing.
- Diffuser installation will continue.
- New window systems will be intalled.
- Cast stone sills, corridor repair work, and metal wall panel systems will be completed.
HSSD Facilities Updates
Archive of Facilities Update Publications