Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #19 December 14-December 18
Congratulations to the students and staff at ECMS on being named a Georgia Reward School- High Progress School- by the GADOE.
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
- Leadership meeting: 9:30am in the Principal's conference room
- Principals' Meeting at Central Office regarding AdvancED
- Chess Match at ECMS at 4:30pm
Tuesday, December 15
- Chorus Concert at 6:45pm at Heatherwood Baptist Church
Wednesday, December 16
- 9 weeks Exams: Science and Social Studies
Thursday, December 17
- 9 weeks Exams: Math and Connections 1,3, 5
Friday, December 18
- 9 weeks Exams: ELA and Connections 2,4,6
- Staff Jean Day
To Do List/Reminders
- NO TEAM MEETING or DEPARTMENT meetings scheduled this week.
- 9 weeks Exams are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please give your exams on the assigned day at the assigned time.
- Homeroom Teachers: Please discuss with students the importance of returning Affidavits (pink form) before December 18th.
- This is the time to update your CLASS PROFILES. Use SLDS to update your Class Profiles with current Milestones Data.
TEACHING and LEARNING at ECMS...
It's a great time to be an ECMS Indian!
Christmas Trees at ECMS!
CALLING ALL ECMS TEACHERS: Open the Coweta Innovation Expo link for an opportunity for your students to shine!
Milestones Resource Page: https://www.smore.com/p9ez4 (thanks Jessica Slaton)
Georgia Milestones Achievement Level Descriptors:
Study resources from the GADOE: http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/EOG-Study-Resource-Guides.aspx
General Information about Milestones Testing this year: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JQ1xiuZ6pD9bi9VC_7mRBMhVhkhn5KczMwFOlpai3IY/edit#slide=id.p4