BY ABDISA KUMBI
1. Diameter: 2.370 km (1.473miles)smaller than earth
2. Distance from the sun: 39.5 closer than earth
3. Rotation: 6.39longer than earth
4. Revolution: 247.92 longer than earth
5. Number of moons: 5
6. What planet it belongs to:
7. Where it is located: it is past Neptune
8. Who discovered it: Clyde Tombaugh
9. When it was discovered: February 18 1930
I still want to learn....
HOW PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET AND HOW IT'S SO LITTLE.
1.pluto take the longest time of the eight planet (248 earth day).
2.Pluto is orbit opposite direction as earth.
3.It takes about five hours for sunlight.