Riverside County Graduation 2019
HST Reference Guide
Riverside County 5th & 8th Grade Promotion & 12 Grade Graduation
Thursday, June 6th, 2pm
150 Palmyrita Avenue
12:00-12:15 Check-in with the RC lead for your graduation work station and get directions for your responsibilities for the day. *See day-of job assignments below
12:30 Meet on the stage for a group picture
12:30-1:15 Help finish set-up
1:15 Families will begin arriving for check-in
*Refreshments for families to follow
4:30-5:00 Clean-up (all hands on deck)
HST Job Assignments - Day of Event
All HSTs are expected to be at the graduation ceremony from 12pm-5pm. You will notice there is an RC leading each duty station who you will be required to check-in with on the day of the ceremony. It's very important everything is covered on that day.
Email to send to families...
Our Riverside County Promotion and Graduation Ceremony is HERE! We are so excited you will be joining us and want to make sure you have all of the info you need! Please review the newsletter below as there are important updates about parking!
*Don't forget to print and fill out the appropriate Bio Card and bring it with you to the ceremony!
Please let me know if you have any questions! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Check here to view our list of families who are planning to attend the ceremony. There are tabs organized by county at the bottom. Please contact Jen & Courtney with any changes.
Leading the Pledge of Allegiance: Lea Cole (5th)
Violin Performance: Dominic Frohwein (8th)
Piano Performance: Caleb Anderson (12th)
Senior Address: Taylor Mollman (12th)
12th Grade Caps and Gowns
12th grade students had the option to:
2) borrow a loaner cap and gown to wear at the ceremony from Inspire. Families have already indicated if this is something they want to do on the initial RSVP survey. Loaner caps and gowns will be handed out at the graduation ceremony. They will not be sent out to the families in advance.
*12th grade students are encouraged to wear pants with button up shirts, blouses, dresses, and/or skirts underneath their cap and gown.
AT THIS TIME THE SLIDESHOW HAS BEEN CREATED AND SUBMITTED TO OUR VENUE AND WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT PHOTOS.
Families were asked to upload a photo of their child in our initial RSVP survey. You can check this spreadsheet to see if your student's photo was submitted. Remember, it is organized by county at the bottom.
How do I know by looking at the spreadsheet who submitted a photo for the ceremony slideshow?
- Look for the column that says "Upload a photo for the slideshow (Optional)" - submitting a photo is optional, so keep in mind not all parents may have wanted their student's picture to be in the slideshow.
- If there is anything written in that column (even if it is jumbled numbers and letters), that means the parent uploaded a photo for the slideshow.
My student didn't initially submit a picture or wants to swap out the picture they initially uploaded. How do I submit a new picture for them?
- HSTs should email their student's name and new picture directly to the Ceremony Leads (Courtney & Jen), and the Ceremony Leads can add it to the slideshow.
- Please use the following naming convention when sending:
Naming Convention: LastName_FirstName_Grade