Issues Facing GT Learners
- Different Learners Need Different Things to Be Successful
- Students with learning disabilities can still be considered gifted
- Sometimes, students who are scared of failure don't try, but they are actually gifted
- How can we help the students scared of failure to try?
- How can we make gifted students more of a role model in the classroom?
Action to Take
- I can push my students who are gifted in reading to dig deeper in texts and write about the connections they make.