Huskies EdTech - October 2017
October 18 PD Day
We have two awesome keynote speakers scheduled for the October 18th district-wide PD day, Ken Shelton and Holly Clark. Holly is the author of the newly released book, The Google Infused Classroom.
Then, the i4Coaches have programmed a morning of sessions including (but not limited to):
- Google Slides for Newbies
- Class Dojo for Classroom Management
- Using QR Codes to Personalize and Differentiate Learning
- Adapting the Six Word Story
- Dot and Dash Robotics
- Power Up Your Teaching with Chrome Extensions
- Catch Flipgrid Fever: Activate Student Voice
- Using Technology to Enhance PBL
- Student Collaboration in Google Docs
You will be able to choose your own sessions. More information is coming soon with logistics and afternoon programming.
Tech Time for Teachers
Switching to Google Slides from PowerPoint
- Real-time collaboration
- Stored in the cloud
- Off-line editing
- Various levels of sharing (view, comment, edit)
- Updated live
- Editing across devices (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop)
It's easy to upload your PowerPoints into Google Drive and open as a Slide Deck. Check out the 26 second video below for a visual demonstration.