News You Can Use
October 14, 2016
Disney Cruse Line Guest Refunds
Disney Cruise Line has recently informed us that several additional sailings were either unable to make a port or their itinerary changed due to weather.
- The Disney Fantasy Sept. 24 and Oct. 1 sailings did not include one of their scheduled stops.
- The Disney Dream Oct. 3 sailing visited Cozumel instead of Castaway Cay.
- 2 Vacation Points per person will be refunded for each passenger to each affected Member.
- The Member Exchange Specialists are working on these refunds. Comments will be added to both the AS400Z booking and DVC Wishes Membership comments when the manual adjustment is completed.
The complete list of affected sailings can be found in DORY >> Search: DCL Guest Recovery.
SAP Outage This Weekend
There is a planned SAP outage for Saturday, Oct. 15 (Friday, Oct. 14 for JMS Hawaii Cast).
- Florida Cast: The outage will begin Saturday at 12 AM ET and end at 8 AM ET
- JMS Hawaii Cast: The outage will begin at 6 PM HT tonight and end at 2 AM HT tomorrow, Oct. 15.
- During this time, you will be unable to view information on the Personal tab (Pay Information, Available Time Off, Record Card, etc.).
For more information, visit Backlot >> Search: SAP Downtime.