FIVE WAYS HYPNOSIS HELPS COUPLES
FREE WEBINAR WITH DR. AMY MARSH
Improve Your Intimate Relationships in 2014
January 4, 2014 at 430pm EST (130pm PST)
Enrich romance, through trance! Learn five safe and simple hypnotic techniques to renew and improve your intimate relationships!
Join Dr. Amy Marsh, clinical sexologist and hypnotist, for 45 minutes of fun, fast-paced learning and audience Q&A!
Webinar held in honor of World Hypnosis Day!
Register and attend free of charge at http://www.sexedforadults.org/free-events/five-ways-hypnosis-helps-couples
Taking Classes with Creative Sexuality
1. You must have a CS learner account and be logged in. Create your free CS learner account here.
2. Go to the class listing page and click "Enroll."
3. After you make payment, you will be admitted to the class.
4. To enter the class, go to "My Account" (on the top navigation bar) and then "My Courses." Click the course name to enter the classroom.
5. Follow the instructions that are in the classroom. If you need help, please contact the instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Sexuality Free Webinar Series
About Dr Amy Marsh
Amy Marsh, EdD, is the founder of the Intimate Hypnosis Training Center. She is a board certified clinical sexologist, AASECT-certified sex counselor, sex writer and educator. She is an associate professor of sexology at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (IASHS) in San Francisco. She holds Doctor of Education (EdD) and Doctor of Human Sexuality (DHS) degrees from IASHS.
She is also a certified consulting hypnotist (CH) and certified hypnosis instructor (CI) through the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Dr. Marsh has a private sexology and hypnosis practice in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is a KAP-listed practitioner, and welcomes sexual and gender diversity.
Currently the host of "Ask Dr. Amy" on Romance Talk Radio, Dr. Marsh has also appeared on "Good Morning America," "The Tyra Banks Show," and two National Geographic Taboo "Forbidden Love" episodes (2011 and 2012). She has also appeared on mainstream radio and internet podcasts.