PBIS Collaboration with RTI Center
Integrated Networking & Technical Assistance
Interactive sessions designed for districts and schools to enhance, sustain, and integrate their behavior and academic equitable multi-level of support.
- Connect stakeholders.
- Encourage collaborative learning about an equitable multi-level system of support.
- Further develop your school's implementation of an equitable MLSS.
- Gather resources to take back to your district.
- Math & Reading specialists
- Student services / Special Education teachers
- RTI Coordinators
- Internal & External PBIS Coaches
This session is offered at no cost to those CESA 10 districts participating in Universal Services, including Abbotsford, Augusta, Bloomer, Bruce, Chippewa Falls, Colby, Eleva-Strum, Flambeau, Gilman, Gilmanton, Granton, Greenwood, Ladysmith, Lake Holcombe, Loyal, Mondovi, Neillsville, New Auburn, Osseo-Fairchild, Owen-Withee, Spencer, and Thorp.
The cost for all other participants will be $500 per workshop.
Dates & Times
November 4th, 2021
December 10th, 2021
February 22nd, 2022
April 26th, 2022
Register for each event individually.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Wisconsin RTI Center
Regional Technical Assistance Coordinators
Kao Moua Her