By : Nia Scott
- Birth Date : January 22 1561 in London , England
- Death Date : April 1626 London , England
- Life Span : 65 years
Francis Bacon went to Cambridge Universety and left with no degree
Cambridge University , 1573-1575. Bacon left Cambridge without a degreAfter three years in the residence of the English ambassador in Paris, he entered Gray's Inn.
- He was the son of Sir Nicholas Bacon keeper of the great seal for Elizabeth I. Bacon studied at Cambridge University and at Gray's Inn and became a member of parliament in 1584
- He lived with the English ambassador in Paris
- Returned to the parliament in 1584
- After his death, he remained extremely influential through his works
Anglican.Bacon's mother was a thorough Calvinist.
How His Public Career Ended
Bacon's public career ended in disgrace in 1621. After he fell into debt, a parliamentary committee on the administration of the law charged him with 23 separate counts of corruption
On 9 April 1626, Bacon died of pneumonia while at a mansion at highgate outside London.