Lion Pride Updates
1/29/21 Volume 2 (22)
Did You Miss Coffee W/The Principal?
Is all stress bad for you?
How do you make "stress" work for you?
If you missed it, here is the presentation on Coffee w/the Principal held this month on "How Parents Can Motivate Students During Distance Learning."
During the first week of January, I communicated with you that you had the opportunity to switch your mode of learning (Remote vs. hybrid in person).
I would like to thank those of you for following the guidelines and being committed to what you have signed up for.
While there are exceptions and we try our best to work with the family circumstances, it is extremely difficult and frustrating to switch modes.
Please keep the following in mind:
- If you are requesting for a switch in the learning modes, commit to at least a month
- Do not use remote option as a convenience (ie. we woke up late)- it must be prearranged and communicated with the school office and the teacher to prepare materials, desks, etc.
- Teachers need time to prepare materials if you are going remote
- Teachers need time to prepare student desks if you are returning to hybrid (in-person)
- System needs to be updated to accurately reflect attendance and accounting
We thank you for working with us as we support our students.
Important Dates (Every Week: College Wear Wednesday and Spirit wear Friday)
1/27, 2/17, 3/10, 4/7, 4/28, 5/19, 6/9- Band/Strings In-Person Office Hours from 1 - 2 PM in front of MPR
2/3- ELAC Meeting #3 at 5 PM(zoom link is in the email)
2/8- Lincoln's Birthday (No School)
2/9- EQ & Fire Drill @ 12:45 PM
2/15- Washington’s Birthday (President’s Holiday- No School)