Tax Returns

Paola Shegaj

Forms needed

  • W2- provided by employer
  • !040EZ- provided by bank
  • 1099INT- provided by employer
  • Tax return chart- bank

Step By Step Tax Return

  • Use the W2 to fill out the 1040EZ form
  • Fill in box 1 from the 1040EZ to look at the W2 form box 1, wages, tips, etc.
  • Look at the W2 form for the taxable interest insert into box 2 on the 1040EZ
  • Enter the unemployment if any needed
  • Add box 1,2&3 on the 1040EZ form
  • You need to claim you or a spouse then go to the back of the form
  • Add $350 to the wages, salaries and tips
  • The number goes in line c
  • Next on part D, E and G, you claim as single and put down $6300
  • Enter $6300 into box 5
  • Then read on to subtract $6300 from line 4
  • Now look at the 1099INT form to find the federal income tax withheld; number 2
  • Enter the number into box 7
  • If no earned income tax, you enter 0
  • Then add line 7 and 8a to get number 9
  • Look back at number 6, use that number in the tax chart
  • Then look back at the tax table to find the number as a single, use the number to get number 10 on the 1040EZ form
  • If any health care use that number or enter 0 for it if none
  • Add line 10 and 11 and you enter the number you get in line 12
  • Then subtract line 12 from line 9 and you get that he owes and you enter that number in line 14