Instructional Tech Talk
October 9, 2015
A must read article for educators and parents. Click the link to read and become aware of new apps available that are disguised to look like one thing (ie...calculator) but actually hide photos and documents.
Chromebook Login Shortcut
- Students type in their email address
- Click "control + a" to highlight text
- Click "control + c" to copy
- Click the blue "sign in" button
- On the second login page, click "control + v" to paste the entire email address instead of typing it again
*This handy tip came from 3rd grade teacher Kierre Worsham.
Save Time with Google Templates!
Valuable time can be easily wasted trying to create documents that have already been designed by others. Save time by exploring Google's extensive library of templates for Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- All Public Templates: drive.google.com/templates (*A complete collection)
Click link to explore new websites to use with students and read the reviews.