Next Week at SBHS
Friday, September 30th
Upcoming Events at SBHS
Here are the upcoming events for next week hosted here at SBHS, athletics events listed as "home games," and significant post-season athletic events such as region or state finals. Additional athletics events may be scheduled based on the results of the games below. Please check stonebridgesports.org next week for the most updated information.
Monday, October 3rd
9th/JV Football Home vs Briar Woods 5:30/7:15 PM
9th/JV/V Volleyball Home vs Briar Woods 5:45/5:45/7:15 PM
Wednesday, September 5th
- NO SCHOOL - Student/Staff Holiday
Friday, September 7th
- Spirit Day: Camo
Homecoming 2022 is finally here!
The Homecoming dance will be held in the Stone Bridge High School gym on October 22nd, from 8 PM-11 PM. The link to purchase tickets is located on the last page after submitting the Permission Click. When purchasing tickets, we are using the new online payment portal. When the link appears, you will need to register to make an account and then search for Homecoming 2022 under Stone Bridge High School. If you have any questions, please reach out to Charlotte.Ratcliff@lcps.org.
We are in need of snack and water donations for the event. We are asking for mini water bottles so there will be more and there will be less waste. If you are able to donate, please drop it off in the main office by 10/21/22. Use this link to sign up to donate.
If you would like to volunteer for Homecoming, please sign up via the Sign-Up Genius link. We will need volunteers for the following locations: coat check, hallways, bathroom, cafeteria, and gym. After you sign up, Charlotte Ratcliff will reach back out closer to the date for arrival information.
The SCA thanks you so much for your support!
Athletics Boosters Annual 5K Event
POUND THE GROUND 5k: The 3rd annual event is back, October 15-16. Register here. Sign up the whole family (there is a family discount). If you can't run with us (virtually or in person), you can also make a donation to your favorite athlete or musician, there is a donation link at the bottom of the registration page. If you have questions, please contact the 5K Chairwoman, Jen Underwood.
It’s time to THINK PINK! Stone Bridge Rowing Team's first fundraising event is happening right now! The Flamingo Flocking fundraiser will raise money for the team through community donations, raise awareness of our sport, increase team unity, and be fun! From Sep 17 - Oct 8, flocks of plastic yard flamingos will migrate to various yards within the Stone Bridge HS community. For a donation, flocking recipients have the opportunity to send the flock to another friend or neighbor. Recipients are not required to make a donation – the flock will fly (be collected by the team) after 24 hours regardless. Thank you for your support! Here is the link to the Flocking order form.
- Please continue to submit all Attendance through the ParentVUE app on your phone or computer or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The farther in advance you can report an early dismissal, the more likely your student will be dismissed on time. It can take up to an hour to process an early dismissal, especially on high-volume days such as Friday afternoons and several days prior to a long weekend or extended break. Mornings also tend to be rather busy. Please try to submit requests for morning dismissals the day before the scheduled Early Dismissal. Parents may also bring a photo ID to the main entrance and dismiss their student at the Attendance Office.
- Be aware that ParentVUE only accepts one request per student per day. If you have already reported a Tardy arrival for your student and you wish to submit an early dismissal for later that day, the system will not accept the second request. You would need to submit the second request via email to email@example.com.
- ParentVUE will send you notifications every block if your student is marked anything other than present and on time to a class. Those are NOT generated by the Attendance Office. The only communication sent by the Attendance Office is the mid-day Truancy call/text/email notification.
- Visit the Attendance Page on the SBHS Website to learn more about Attendance procedures and definitions. LCPS has outlined very specific guidelines for excused absences, excused tardy arrivals, and excused early dismissals. Attendance eligibility for Athletes is also outlined on the Attendance page.
If you would like to request a student locker for this school year, please complete this Google Form. Once completed, you can expect the locker number and combination to be uploaded into StudentVue under "Student Information." If you have questions or issues, please email Mrs. Ausel.
Please be patient if you have already submitted a request. They will upload into your StudentVue account within 2 school days of submission.