By: Benjamin and Jason
What is soil?
Broken rocks turns into soil by the sand from the rock and sand that can turn into soil.
The dead leaves turn into soil by the leaves breaking and into little particles with turn to soil.
The 3 top layers are soil.
Interesting fact that you might already know
Why do plants grow in soil?
Oxygen- Soil provides plants with oxygen by the air between the soil.
Water- There is also water in between the soil which is given to the plant through the roots.
Temperature modification- There isn't much space in soil and everything is squeezed and no much heat can get in so it make the roots at the right temperature.
Nutrients- Soil already supply nutrients for the plant but it stores nutrients from fertiliser you add.
-When the sun explodes is a way where soil can disappear
- If all the thing which makes soil die out and we burn all the soil is a way how soil can disappear which won't probably happen because almost everyone knows we need soil to survive
2. What is 1 reason why plants grow in soil?
3. How many layers are soil in the ground?
Answer to the pop quiz
2. Either oxygen, water, temperature modification and nutrients.
3. Three layers in the ground is soil.