The Great Home Bake
Bread :: Cakes :: Pastries
Let's bake a Pastry (31st March 2016) **NEW DATE ADDED**
Due to popular demand, we have added a new date: 5th April 2016 (Morning)
This spring break enjoy a savoury bake
A step away from baking a sweet treat, this session we're baking a savoury meal - A golden Cornish pasty
With a rich flaky peppery pastry filled with a warm delicious filling, this is a perfect bake for all occasions. This bake is as much about the filling as it is about the pastry, once a pastry base is mastered the fillings options are endless. This bake is sure to get the baking passion flowing.
In a state-of-the-art kitchen, fully equipped, boasting two ovens (as seen on The Great British Bake off) and with plenty of individual workspace, this will truly be a bake your children will fondly remember!
Workshop details :
- Discover the secret of short crust pastry
- Using the finest ingredients
- Incorporating the filling and pasrty
- Top tips : Learn the do's and don'ts in pastry making
- All ingredients provided
- make a delicious Cornish pasty with an amazing filling and enjoy at home with your family for lunch!
Instructor: Shaheen Hussain
- DBS checked
- Food and Hygiene level 2
- Experienced work with children in school
- Mother of three boys and a girl
This session is suitable for children from the age of 7 to 11
There will be two sessions to choose from:
- Morning session will run from 9:30am until 12 noon
- Afternoon session from 2:00pm until 4:30pm
Cost per session per child: £15
Spaces per session: Six (max.)
Please book early to avoid disappointment!