20 Years Leading the PACK
STUDENT MATERIALS & YEARBOOKS
Student Materials: Families who were unable to pick up materials on Monday, 6/8, or Tuesday, 6/9, will have another opportunity to do so. We will contact these families directly when a date and time is identified.
Yearbooks: Production of our yearbooks was delayed due to the pandemic. A distribution plan will be communicated when we receive more information in regard to the anticipated arrival date. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
A Note from Mr. Shaffer
Thank you for making my ninth year as a principal one of the most enjoyable years of my life! I am honored to be a member of the Worcester community and look forward to another exciting year! I remain confident that our teachers, staff, students, and families will come together to make the best of whatever the circumstances may be in the fall in order to provide our Worcester Wolves with the best possible educational experience.
Over the summer, please encourage your child(ren) to complete the fun, review, closure activities that have been posted on Methacton's Summer Learning website. Please click the following link to access these resources: https://sites.google.com/d/1nwX8fYyF9jmbEwfPb19Buss-zzIEO20I/p/1cxc1xJmcH-Vw6GHbnZ1klaAEjGy11Uoa/edit
Staying connected . . . Thank you to all of the families who participated in our Flipgrid activities! Please see the links below for our staff music video, a special messages from our fourth grade friends, and farewell wishes from both students and staff.
- Staff Music Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-NuCHyFJZKesKCBVxZJGMcCST89N3PHC/view
- 4th Grade Video: https://flipgrid.com/+snyder7941
- Farewell Messages: https://flipgrid.com/cedd3ec3
Stay safe, be kind, and have an AWESOME summer!
With Sincere Thoughts,
Principal Shaffer (and the Worcester Team)
Social Emotional Learning
UPDATE FROM OUR BAND DIRECTOR, MRS. DIRENZO
A MESSAGE FROM MRS. SCHWARTZ
Congratulations! You completed the rest of your art lessons for the school year. Please take this time to relax, enjoy the weather, keep creative and indulge in those yummy summer sweet treats. Please do not worry about the artwork you created this year in school. It is stored safely and will be returned in the fall. Please click below to access our virtual art show. Enjoy your summer and I will see you soon.
Wishing you all well,
Art Show: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YQLk_iWWK1xwgmObDjCpZSS0FE9natNq/view?ts=5ee29901
Lily Cornish, Student Author
Lily - Keep up the amazing work! We are so proud of you!!
UPDATE: FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN
On Monday, April 27, the Methacton School Board of Directors heard a presentation pertaining to full day kindergarten which is being considered for the 2022-2023 school year. You can see the presentation here: https://youtu.be/IW7c-8svqlk.
The Board is accepting questions or comments through May 31, 2020 in regards to full day kindergarten. Please email to email@example.com.
JUNE 12TH - June 30th
- June 13th: Reese (1st), Sumin (Kindergarten), and Lucas (2nd)
- June 14th: Madison (2nd)
- June 15th: Spence (4th)
- June 16th: Riley (4th) and Yexalen (3rd)
- June 18th: Logan (1st)
- June 19th: Sabrina (3rd)
- June 20th: Ivy (Kindergarten), Austin (Kindergarten), Stefan (1st) and Jaxon (4th)
- June 23rd: Madelyn (Kindergarten)
- June 25th: Gia (1st)
- June 27th: Lana (2nd) and Joseph (2nd)
- June 28th: Brayden (1st), Faye (3rd), and James (4th)
- June 29th: Jacob (3rd) and Oren (2nd)
- June 30th: Brook (Kindergarten)
July 1st - July 31st
- July 2nd: Carrigan (Kindergarten), Dylan (Kindergarten), and Daniel (4th)
- July 3rd: Bradley (2nd) and Ava (2nd)
- July 4th: Kylie (4th)
- July 6th: Katelyn (2nd)
- July 7th: Zachary (1st) and Caleb (3rd)
- July 9th: Kyle (2nd) and Ryan (4th)
- July 10th: Ryder (Kindergarten)
- July 11th: Bentley (1st)
- July 12th: Danielle (1st) and Chad (4th)
- July 13th: Elizabeth (2nd)
- July 14th: Genaye (Kindergarten), Aaron (3rd), and Ryan (2nd)
- July 15th: Alexis (Kindergarten), Liam (4th), and Ashley (2nd)
- July 17th: Eli (1st) and Lauren (Kindergarten)
- July 18th: Hannah (1st)
- July 19th: Eli (Kindergarten) and Jenna (3rd)
- July 20th: Parker (1st), George (2nd), and Mary (2nd)
- July 21st: Anabelle (3rd) and Ava (Kindergarten)
- July 22nd: Maeve (2nd), Seddie (Kindergarten), and Luis (2nd)
- July 23rd: Estelle (Kindergarten)
- July 24th: Brooke (Kindergarten), Nora (Kindergarten), and Xander (2nd)
- July 25th: Morgan (2nd)
- July 26th: Emma (4th)
- July 27th: Cienna (Kindergarten)
- July 28th: Tyler (1st) and Isley (1st)
- July 29th: Julie (3rd) and Grayson (1st)
Let's Remember to be the "I" in KIND
QUESTIONS? EMAIL . . . firstname.lastname@example.org
Worcester School Pledge
Today, I promise to do my best.
I will make safe, respectful, and responsible choices.
I will have a positive attitude, include others, and be a kind friend.
I will be a good role model.
Today, I promise to make our school a better place.
THE ENERGY BUS FOR KIDS BY JON GORDON
BEE the One to . . .
Encourage, Empower, and Inspire
There any many lessons that can be learned from the honeybee. For me, the importance of community and working together for the greater good is the lesson that resonates most!