Pine Forest Elementary Update
Pine Forest Elementary Commitments
- At Pine Forest Elementary, we commit to providing a respectful, safe and caring learning environment for our Students.
- At Pine Forest Elementary, we commit to communicating and support one another in a positive, respectful manner.
- At Pine Forest Elementary, we commit to providing communication that is informative and consistent to our Parents.
Welcome Back! I hope you enjoyed a summer vacation filled with fun and exciting memories with your loved ones. We are thrilled to welcome all of you back to a new school year of learning and growing.
Personally, I am grateful and excited to continue this journey with you as your Principal. Over the past year, I have had a chance to meet many of you and your children, and look forward to continue building a strong relationship with all of you in the upcoming year. As we enter this new school year, I want to let you know that we believe that every person in this building should always be growing and learning. Despite obstacles that may arise, we must always believe in our ability to rise above challenges and come out stronger on the other end.
We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience (7:30-3:00) (Doors open at 7:00 for breakfast)
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
We look forward to a very positive and productive year together! We extend a special, yearlong invitation to our families to join us at school activities and events whenever possible. We want . . . we need . . . and we value your involvement and support in your child’s education! Your active participation is key to the success of your young Pirate during his/her elementary school years.
Again, we welcome you to Pine Forest Elementary and to our wonderful learning community . . . a place alive with much energy . . . enthusiasm . . . and a high standard of excellence! It is, indeed, a place where opportunities abound! Here’s to an AWESOME new school year as we work together to make our school a great place to work and learn each day!
Pine Forest Elementary
August 10: PK Registration (8:00-2:00)
August 24: Meet the Teacher
August 28: First Day of School!!!!
September 4: Labor Day
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE ARTICLES I READ THIS PAST WEEK FROM We Are Teachers. YOU MAY FIND ONE THAT INTERESTS YOU.
Wonderful advice for all. “Keep it real…find free stuff…don’t get overwhelmed by the process”
You want a theme that is fun, recognizable, and one all students can get behind.