The LMS Lowdown
March 26, 2021
EVERYBODY LOVES TWIN DAY
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year began on Monday, February 1st on our website. Any Lumberton resident with a child who turns 5 on or before September 30, 2021 is eligible to register for kindergarten. Find more information on our website HERE. If you know people who may be interested, please pass this information along or direct them to the website.
BALOO IS HERE!
The Lumberton Township School District will continue expanding its FREE preschool program for 3 and 4 year-olds for the 2021-2022 school year. Additional information will be coming soon! Please reach out to Caryn Zweben with any questions: email@example.com
COVID-19 REMINDERS AND UPDATES
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Gambino as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information over the break.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. You will need to quarantine for 10 days or provide a written negative test result taken 3-5 days after you return, to return to school after 7 days from return date.
- Please notify if anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 14 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
SPIRIT DAYS AND SCHOOL CLOSING INFORMATION
Spring Break: Schools are closed from Friday, April 2nd through Friday, April 9th
Remote Learning, All Students: All students in the district will be learning remotely from Monday, April 12th through Friday, April 16th. Hybrid learning will resume Monday, April 19th.
Friday, April 16th: Spring colors, welcome the start of spring with wearing spring colors.
Friday, April 23rd: Earth Day, wear blue and green to celebrate Earth Day
Friday, April 30th: Arbor Day, wear green to celebrate Arbor Day