How Cyber-Smart Are You?
10 Tips To Protect Yourself Online
1. Set up a firewall.
2. Download anti-virus security.
3. Download anti-spy ware.
4. Update your computer regularly.
5. Don't tell anyone your passwords.
6. Use a mixture of captital letters and numbers for your password.
7. Don't write your password down.
8. When shopping online look for the padlock at the bottom of the page to make sure it is secure.
9. Change you privacy settings.
10. Don't be friends with complete strangers on social networking sites.