LDAs - Round 1
BEST District of the EVSC - September 10, 2015
Locally Developed Assessments (LDAs)
The window is about to open for the first round of LDAs. Here are some key points to keep in mind when creating your LDA:
- Use Approved GVC Standards
- Select 5 Standards - 3 to 4 items per standard for a total of 18-20 items
- Must include at least ONE Constructed Response Item
- The items from Pretest to Posttest may remain the same. In other words, you can give the same assessment for both rounds of LDAs if you choose.
- Only students who take the pre and post will be included in the Effectiveness Rating.
This assessment is one indicator of student growth. See the Effectiveness Rating below to correlate student growth from the LDA to your own rubric score for iObservation.
LDA Window for Pretest and Posttest
Download a copy of the LDA Spreadsheet
Last Few Points for LDAs
- Save your LDA pretest as LDA_1516-first.lastname
- Student names should be entered into the spreadsheet in one of two ways - either as Last, First or First Last
- You may want to consider uploading your Pretest Spreadsheet to Google Drive. In this way you have a Cloud Backup of your data.
- Need Guidance - Click Here for the EVSC Guidance Document