Week of September 3rd
- Curriculum Night - Thank you so much for the time you put into Curriculum Night. The feedback from parents was overwhelmingly positive. Please place any remaining sign-in sheets in my box.
- Digital Literacy Overview - Please complete the "training" with your kids by September 6th.
- District Committees - There are still several slots open for our district committee positions. Please consider finding a good place where you might fit! Also, please be sure your team is represented on the SBDM. (sheet below)
- Faculty Meeting - Our first faculty meeting is this coming Wednesday. All staff should attend.
- Spring Creek - Sign up for your spot to serve at our Spring Creek Spirit Night (and enjoy some free BBQ!).
- Campus Budget - The campus budget officially opens on Tuesday. Please alert Michelle of any team-specific needs you may have (materials, etc).
- Wilson Handbook - Tuesday is the deadline to complete the "assignment" in Schoology indicating that you can access the campus handbook.
Collaborative Team Time Agenda
We've set the agenda for the next round and will plan to "lead" one more meeting before turning the reins over to you. The only item you will need to do in advance is to talk more with your team about your SLO. We will plan to finalize them the next time we meet.
Get Your Thumbs a Little Green
Safety & Security Spotlight
Red & Black Superstars
Please be sure to nominate at least 2 learners per grade level.
As always, please also consider nominating a fellow educator!
Week At A Glance
- Sleep in.
- Watch a movie.
- Read a book.
Tuesday - Let's pretend like it's College Day on a Tuesday.
- Kinder Team Time
- 1st Team Time
- Faculty Meeting - 3:30
- 2nd Team Time
- Picture Day
- Deadline for Digital Literacy Lessons
- Spirit Day Schedule
- Spirit Rally - 2:15