I Need Your Feedback
This time of the school year is always a perfect time for reflection. That being said, I need your feedback to help me grow as an instructional coach. Please fill out this form by Friday, May 13. If you would prefer a paper copy, click here. I need all paper copies back by Thursday, May 12, as I will be off campus on Friday the 13th. Just put the paper copies in my box.
Your responses on these forms are anonymous, but if you would like me to get back to you about anything specific, you may choose to put your name. I truly appreciate your feedback.
- May 2 - K-5 DRA Assessment Window Opens
- May 4 - 1st-4th Grade Pink and Yellow PACE Letters Go Home
- May 4 - Progress Reports Go Home
- May 4 - 3rd Grade Science Assessment Window Opens
- May 4 - 5th to 6th Grade PACE Testing
- May 9 - 1st-4th Grade Pink and Yellow PACE Letters Due Back
- May 9 - 3rd & 4th Grade STAAR Math & 5th Grade STAAR Math Retest
- May 10 - 3rd & 4th Grade STAAR Reading & 5th Grade STAAR Reading Retest
- May 11 - 5th Grade Science STAAR
- May 12 - LA and Math Grades K-2 District Benchmark 2 Window Opens (K-1 Math Excluded due to Pilot)
- May 16 - K-1 Math Pilot Checkup 4 Assessment Window Opens
- May 16 - PreK 4th 9 Weeks Assessment Window Opens
- May 16 - Science Grade 4 Assessment Window Opens
- May 18 - EOY 1st-4th Grade PACE Screening Window Opens
- May 23 - NO SCHOOL Bad Weather Makeup
- May 26 - 5th Grade Exhibition
- May 26 - LA and Math Grades K-2 District Benchmark 2 Data Due in AWARE (K-1 Math Excluded due to Pilot)
- May 26 - PreK 4th 9 Weeks Assessment Data Due in AWARE
- May 26 - Science Grades 3-4 Assessment Data Due in AWARE
- May 27 - K-5 DRA Data Due in AWARE
- May 27 - EOY 1st-4th Grade PACE Screening Data Due in AWARE
- May 27 - Return Science Kits
- May 30 - NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- May 31 - Report Card Grades Due @7AM
- June 3 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
- June 3 - K-1 Math Pilot Checkup 4 Assessment Data Due in AWARE
- June 3 - Report Cards and Parent Letters Go Home!
For more important dates, view our District Assessment Calendar!
Go Formative - "Intervene in the moments that matter most"
Transform any worksheet into a virtual formative assessment and get LIVE results with GoFormative!
In many ways, Formative is a lot like Nearpod, but its live results truly set it apart! You can see how a student solves a problem as they're solving it, allowing you to give immediate feedback!
If you're interested in using this or any other tech tool in your classroom but aren't sure how to start, or maybe you'd like an extra set of hands to get you going, please let me know. I'd love to help!
Scholastic Reading Summit
Click here for more information.
Interested in Coaching?
I'd love to help you achieve your professional goals! Please check out this form for ways we can work together. Feel free to fill out the form, and put it in my box. If you'd rather, here is the same information as a google form. Please let me know how I can help you.