LCP Applicants 2015 Manifestos
Hello AIESEC in Kolkata!
Firstly thank you to the 36 of you came to the GBM yesterday. I hope it added value to your valuable time. Remember what I said about questioning the other people of your department who do not give a 100% AIESEC and asking them to leave so that we can provide others with this opportunity.
Remember to do that. For the sake of this organization :)
The ones who came received the manifestos of the 7 LCP applicants and I hope that moment meant something to all of you. It did mean a lot to the candidates.
Presenting to you the soft copies of all the manifestos.
- Please read through all the manifestos. Even if you do not understand every question completely, make sure you go through it in details. It is very important for you to understand what your future leader is envisioning.
- Please do not judge the manifestos on materialistic things like how cool the font is, how cool the color is, judge them on the basis of the content and the presentation of the content.
- Each manifesto is around 40 pages long. Please ensure that you are reading one manifesto everyday.
- Why is it compulsory to read the manifesto? - You are the people who will choose the leader of 2015 for this Local Committee. Understand that you do not have a small task in hand where you come, do inky pinky ponky or some shit and vote. This has to be a calculated decision based on what you are witnessing in the past 7 days and what you will see on the 23rd of November.
- Get back to me personally or your VPs (who are not in isolation) or your TLs in case of any queries.