Literary Criticism Research
Choose effective support from credible sites and sources.
Use MackinVIA- and open the appropriate database to find a literary criticism.
Define the purpose of a Literary Analysis.
Understand how to interpret a Literary Criticism.
Create thoroughly researched note cards, with quotes that support your opinions.
Create a Works Cited page.
Basics of Literary Analysis
What is a LITERARY CRITICISM?
How to USE the Literary Criticism
NOTE CARDS: How to make efficient note cards.
Finding a LITERARY CRITICISM:
- You now need to be prepared to finding research from RELIABLE SOURCES. BREAK THE GOOGLE HABIT!
- Watch the short video- Search Engine vs Database
- Read the attached article.
- Go to MACKINVIA
- Use YOUR FRISCO STUDENT LOGIN- this will allow you to create a "backpack" in which to keep all searches.
- Use the search tips in the article to find an article that presents opinions on this question and record the web address on your sheet-