All Saints Episcopal School - Nov. 26, 2012
- PARENT ASSOCIATION MEETING - Please join us for a Parent Association meeting on Wednesday, November 28th at noon in the Gathering Area. ALL are needed! ALL are welcome!
- REINDEER CAMP - please see the attached flyer/registration form for the 10th Annual Reindeer Camp! Give your kids the gift of PLAY, while giving yourself the gift of TIME to shop, decorate and get ready for the holidays! You are welcome to print this flyer at home or forward to friends and family. Hard copies are available in the front office.
It's the most wonderful time of the year as Christmas music wafts throughout the campus at All Saints. Everyone is in full pageant preparation! Make your plans now to attend the pageant of your choice, or really invoke the Christmas spirit and join us for all three! Please invite your neighbors, friends and family!
- DEC 3rd - Middle School "Lessons & Carols" - 7PM; St. Stephen's Sanctuary
- DEC 7th - PK3, PK4 & Kindergarten Christmas Pageant - 10AM; ASES Gym
- DEC 11th - 1st-5th Grade Christmas Pageant - 7PM; ASES Gym
This category should be renamed ACADEMIC ADVENTURE because that is exactly what three of our grade levels experienced recently!
- Seventh grade traveled to The Outdoor School in Marble Falls, Tx for four days of fun and learning. Their field trip included a visit to the Bob Bullock Museum and the state capital in Austin and numerous outdoor adventures in Marble Falls.
- Fifth grade made their annual trek to Camp Allen outside of Navasota, TX for three fun-filled days. Fifth grade enjoyed several outdoor classes, activities and many opportunities for fun and fellowship.
- First grade enjoyed a one-day excursion to Heritage Village in Woodville, TX and had the opportunity to experience a living museum of pioneer history!
Visit our website later this week (after Cyber Monday!) to view Smileboxes of each trip.