WRMS Weekly Update
February 14, 2020
WWRSD has HeART
The next round of Box Tops ends next Friday, February 21st!
Please drop them off in the orange team boxes by the main doors.
Middle School Mingle with Military Bridge & Tricky Tray!
Save the date for our annual evening and fundraiser, Saturday, March 28th!
Download the new Box Tops app and keep earning for our school! While you will be able to clip and send them in the traditional way while products remain on store shelves, earning 10 cents for the school with each Box Top you send in (and these really add up!), we will be shifting toward individual online submission and an all-school goal. Please download the app and, you’ll simply need to scan your receipt and all such items will be recorded—with just one scan. Scanning these receipts also gets us entered in contests that win bonus Box Tops for our school!
A True, 6-8 Middle School in September of 2020!
Westwood Summer Enrichment Program
Peace 4 Paws
Yearbooks on Sale Early!
- The order number is: 4511
- Confirm that you have selected Westwood Regional Middle School.
- Choose "Buy a Yearbook, Yearbook Packages" on the left side of the screen.
- After you put a yearbook in the cart it will ask you to "find a student". Enter your child's name and hit the search box. Once it comes up that the name can't be found click on "add your student". This will generate a list of who ordered a yearbook for distribution time.
Email Mrs. Zalarick with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales close May 9, 2020
Save the Date!
- 2/6-22 - WWRSD has HeART, Westwood Gallery
- 2/17 - No School
- 2/27 - Board of Education Meeting, 7:30 PM, Jr./Sr. HS
- 3/2-3/6 - Penny Wars & Stuck for a Buck for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society during lunches
- 3/6 - Progress Report Period Ends
- 3/12 - Board of Education meeting, 7:30 PM, Jr./Sr. High School
- 3/13 - Progress Reports available in Genesis
- 3/16 - PSO Meeting, 7:30 PM
- 3/26 - Board of Education meeting, 7:30 PM, Jr./Sr. High School
- 3/28 - Middle School Mingle, 6:00 PM, WW Community Center
Monday is an "A" day!