Self-Paced Professional Development Course
What is Vidyard?
Installing the Chrome Extension
- Search for Vidyard in the Chrome Web Store
- Click Add to Chrome to begin the installation process
- When complete, you'll find the Vidyard icon in the top-right corner of your browser
Sign in with Google
- Click on the Vidyard icon in the top, right-hand corner of your browser
- Select Continue with Google and enter your school email and password.
Free vs Pro
FREEWhen you first install the VidYard Chrome Extension, you'll have the free version.
With it, you can:
- Upload and share unlimited videos
- Track your video views
- Embed up to 5 videos on your site
- Record your screen with the free Vidyard Chrome Extension
The Pro upgrade will cost you $19 per month ($15/month if paid annually) and will give you these added features:
- Get insight on how your video content is performing
- Customize your video share page with a logo, custom color, and an action
- Secure videos with passwords
- Embed up to 20 videos
- Download your videos
** NOTE ** I have applied for free access for our district!
Video Recording & Options
- just your webcam view of you
- your whole screen (you can move between tabs) - with or without a thumbnail of you
- a single tab - with or without a thumbnail of you.
Use the button below to go to Vidyard's Tutorial of how to use these recording options.
Sharing Your Video
Use the button below to go to Vidyard's Tutorial for sharing videos. If you choose to go through YouTube, please continue in this guide for some additional steps you'll need to take!