Staff Development Day
Monday 15 July 2013
Our PL focus for Semester 2 will be preparing for the implementation of the English Syllabus in 2013. You will be lead through that by the Executive on both SDD's and in fortnightly afterschool sessions on a Tuesday. Specifically, on the following dates from 3:15 to 4:30pm: 30 July; 13th August; 27th August; 17th September.
Everyone needs to register on My PL. This is how you do it:
1. Go to MyPL on your staff portal.
2. Search/Enrol for event tab
3. Enter Course Code 151CLC029
4. Search the schools listed to find Bogangar ( around page 4)
5. Double click on it to open the event page
6. Scroll to the bottom, click event enrol, complete details and hit the submit button. You're done!
Our aim is to ensure that we are all ready to take on this first foray into the national curriculum at the start of next year.
8:45 - 9:15am Staff Meeting - wins, nuts and bolts.
9:15 - 10:45 Module 1: " The Learner and the New Curriculum" A focus on the diverse learning needs of students for the 21st Century
10:45 - 11:15 MORNING TEA Bring a plate to share
11:15 - 1:15 Module 2: "Teaching for the New Curriculum". The overview and development of the National Curriculum
1:15 - 1:45 LUNCH
1:45 - 3:00 Stage meetings