MTE Family Information Zoom Meeting
August 31, 2021 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 816 5329 9800
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81653299800#,,,,*0811336# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81653299800#,,,,*0811336# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 816 5329 9800
Passcode: 0811336 Find your local number: https://edmondsschools.zoom.us/u/kdbt8xTOSL
How to use Zoom for school meetings
Once you receive a Zoom invite, it's easy to join a meeting by clicking the invitation link or entering the Meeting ID — both of which you can do on the Zoom website, desktop app, or mobile app.
While you'll need an account to set up and schedule a Zoom meeting, you don't need one to join a meeting. All you have to do is click your invite link or enter the Meeting ID.
Join from an invitation link using on the desktop app
- Open the Zoom desktop app on your Mac or PC and click your invitation link to join the meeting. The invitation link will have to be sent to you via email or message.
- You may be prompted with pop-ups asking for permission to access your computer's audio and video functions. Accept the changes to join the live call in the Zoom app. Enable audio and video if asked, and then you should automatically enter the meeting.
Join on the Zoom website using the Meeting ID
- If you don't have an invitation link, go to the Zoom website. At the top-right, click "Join a Meeting." You don't need to be logged into your account. On the website, click "Join a Meeting" in the top-right corner.
- This will prompt you to enter the "Meeting ID or Personal Link Name," which you may have received via email or text. Click "Join" to begin the call. Type in the Meeting ID or Personal Link Name and hit "Join."
Join from an invitation link on the mobile app
- If you received an invitation link, which may have been sent to you via email or text, tap on it.
- If you have the Zoom app downloaded already, the meeting should automatically open in the app. If it doesn't, you may need to give Zoom permission to open the app from your web browser. If you haven't downloaded the app yet, a page will automatically open in your mobile web browser prompting you to download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Download the app, or, if you already have it, select "Launch Meeting" to open the app.
- After providing audio and video access, you will have joined the call on your mobile device.
Join using the Meeting ID meeting on the mobile app
- Download the app on your Android or iOS device. If you're logged in and you know your meeting name or ID, tap "Join" on the Zoom app's "Meet & Tap" home screen. On the "Meet & Chat" page, tap the "Join" button.
- If you're not logged in, you can select "Join a Meeting" directly from the app sign-in page. Click "Join a Meeting" on the app sign-in page if you don't want to log in.
- Enter the Meeting ID and tap the blue "Join" button to begin the call.
How to Join a Zoom Call by Telephone via audio only without the Zoom app
Step 1: Enter one of the US phone numbers in the Zoom invite
If you are using a landline, long distance rates would apply
You can chose the location that best matches your location
Step 2: You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID number
Step 3: You will then be prompted to enter the Meeting Password
Step 4: You will be connected to the Zoom call via audio.