Lenox Hybrid Information
Special Edition Family Newsletter-March 13, 2021
The information in this newsletter is for families who have students returning to in-person learning in our Hybrid Model, but all are welcome to view and learn the information. Below is specific information about our hybrid return.
Return dates for our students are:
- K-2nd grades: Monday, March 29th
- 3rd & 4th grades: Monday, April 5th
- 5th & 6th grades: Monday, April 12th
Start and end times for in-person:
- Arrival time: 7:30-7:45am--DO NOT drop your student off before 7:30am
- Start time: 7:45am
- Dismissal: 12:00pm
Weekly Hybrid Schedule:
- K-2: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday are in-person for all. Wednesday will remain an asynchronous Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) day, as it is now.
- 3rd-6th grades: Monday/Thursday in-person for last names A-L. Tuesday/Friday in-person for last names M-Z. On the days your student is not in-person they will be learning through CDL synchronously and asynchronously. Wednesday will remain an asynchronous Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) day, as it is now.
K-2 Asynchronous Days This Week: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday so our teachers can prepare for the in-person return. Please refer to the info in the email sent out Friday.
Hybrid Return Q&A for K-2 Families
Tuesday, March 16th, 5:00-6:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Or dial: +1 432-305-0636 PIN: 885 463 514#
If you cannot attend, I will record this session and send it out to all families.
Mrs. Gina McLain
Lenox Hybrid Procedures Videos
- Lenox Hybrid Parent/Guardian Introduction
- Lenox Mask & Greetings Information
- Lenox Arrival Procedures
- Lenox School Day Procedures*
- Lenox Dismissal & Security Updates
The presentation is linked below the videos to read through as well.
*in the video I made an error when speaking to school days for 3rd-6th. Please note that students with last names A-L will be in-person on M/Th and students with last names M-Z will be in-person T/F.