Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 10/16/2023
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting on October 16, 2023. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All motions were approved: Agenda and Addendum.
- All new employees were formally introduced to the Board and recognized at the meeting.
- HIB Coordinator Vanessa Ahmed presented the 2022-2023 School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades under the Anti Bullying Bill of Rights Act, linked here.
- Assistant Superintendent Daniel Bland presented the 2022-2023 Semester 2 Public Hearing on Incidents of Violence, Vandalism, Weapons, Substance Use and Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB), linked here.
- Assistant Superintendent Daniel Bland presented the New Jersey Student Learning Assessment (NJSLA) 2023 Results, linked here.
- Click to access Audio Recordings of Board of Education Meetings.
New hires were warmly welcomed by the Board of Education and the FRSD administrative team.
Board Committee Reports
Please click this link to view Board Committee Reports presented by each Committee Chairperson during the meeting. Each summary provides a brief overview of the notable business of each Board committee that was discussed and approved this month but is not a comprehensive list of action items.
Board Members (2023)
FRSD MISSION STATEMENT
As a Community of One, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth within a connected learning community
Respect, honor and embrace diverse family and community values by building collaborative partnerships
Strengthen opportunities that nurture creative and critical thinkers
Develop and inspire personal excellence.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity