April 27, 2020
Mon-Fri, Apr 27-May 1--------------------------------------------Virtual College Week
Mon-Fri, May 4th-8th----------------------------------------------Virtual Polynesian Culture Week
Friday, May 22nd---------------------------------------------------Last Day of School
Additional information about "Year-End" procedures will be coming shortly.
9th Grade Superlatives Awards
The votes are in! Here are the categories to vote on for your Freshman class superlatives, (exaggerated expression of praise,) ie. Heroes, comedians, astronauts, President, etc.! Vote for your hero friends! Vote only once! Multiple votes won't count. Happy Voting!
Votes are due by Thursday, April 30th.
DFJHS SGN (Some Good News)
At-Home Learning Schedule
For the remainder of the year, here is our daily schedule for At-Home Learning:
- Fridays is "E-time Friday" with no new assignments
- Math is every day still (M-Th)
- English is Mondays & Wednesdays
- Science is Tuesdays & Thursdays
- All other courses are in either "Elective Group #1" or "Elective Group #2" (See the schedule below)
Elective Group #1 (Mon/Wed)
- Social Studies (except AP Geography which will be daily--M-Th)
- Drama, Art, Choir, Band, Orchestra
- Small Animal Science
Elective Group #2 (Tue/Thur)
- Reading, Creative Writing, Literature & Film, Journalism, Character Ed, Leadership
- FACS, Sewing, CCA, all CTE, STEM
Virtual Study Hall Available
We are currently offering VIRTUAL Study Hall for Students to get help with any assignments. Follow the links at the appointed day and time! You will need a password to enter any of these sessions. The password for all sessions is Online2020. All links can also be found on our school website.
- English 7: 9:30 AM Zoom Link
- Science 7: 10:00AM Zoom Link
- Utah Studies: 10:30AM Zoom Link
- Math 7: 11:00AM Zoom Link
- English 8: 9:30AM Zoom Link
- Science 8: 10:00AM Zoom Link
- US Studies: 10:30AM Zoom Link
- Math 8: 11:00AM Zoom Link
- Health 8: 11:30AM Zoom Link
Pass/Incomplete Option for 4th Term
Let's finish strong and get this work done!!
School Office Hours
MAPLE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
Instructions are attached
Or on the Maple Mountain Football Facebook Page
Workouts will be posted on every B day for the remainder of the school year.
MMHS Dance Company
MMHS Chamber Orchestra
The MMHS Chamber Orchestra is a small ensemble at Maple Mountain High School made up of the top players in the orchestra program. The audition packet and video submission is due on Monday, April 27th, 2020. No applications will be accepted past this time. Please visit www.mapletonorchestras.org for all audition instructions and information.
MMHS Cheer Tryouts will be held THIS FRIDAY April 24th with 2 virtual days of clinic on Wednesday and Thursday (April 22nd & 23rd).
If parents read the document "Virtual Tryout Email" it will give them detailed information on how this will work and how to stay in touch and updated with me.
SPANISH FORK HIGH SCHOOL
SFHS Dance Company
- Audition Packet PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aihrtwKCWeoanqrDry7RoI52WKG_Zrxp/view?usp=sharing
Google Classroom Code: ihw2ttl & Link to Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NzExMzY4NTMxMDNa
- Stay up to date by following @sfhsdancers on Instagram or Spanish Fork High Dance Department on Facebook.
- Any questions just email: email@example.com
SFHS Drill Team
Attention all current 9th, 10th and 11th grade girls!!! If you are interested in trying out for the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Region Champ and 2019 State Champion Spanish Fork High School Las Chalitas Drill Team, you need to fill out this form AND application by Friday, April 25. We will be holding virtual clinics and tryouts starting on Monday May 4!!!!
The application AND the sign-up form MUST be filled out by Friday, April 25!!! We would love to have you on our team and can’t wait to see you there!!!
FREE School Breakfast & Lunch
Each school day (M-F), students can pick up a Grab-n-Go breakfast and lunch between 10:30am-12:00pm from several area schools. Diamond Fork Junior High is one of these locations. Children from any school may pick up meals at any of the locations, but the children must be present to pick up meals. Both meals may be picked up at the same time.